Objectives of the IT Policies
The policies of the IT Deanship aim to define all tasks and processes to be carried out inside the deanship, in its relationships with the university community and all departments of the university, and with regard to community service. The objectives of these polices include:
- Defining the references, programs, rules, practices, and regulations which govern and organize the implementation of the technical and administrative operations by all the deanship staff.
- Protecting the interests and facilities of the deanship by developing clear and specific rules while providing the services or the technical equipment by the deanship staff.
- Providing the necessary foundations and frameworks to carry out internal auditing work to assess the level of adherence to the rules and regulations related to information technology.
- Facilitating auditing, follow-up, coordination, and archiving operations of all works of the deanship.
- Defining fields of implementation of the rules, regulations, directives, and recommendations emanating from the government bodies and the national commissions related to information technology.
- Providing the appropriate foundations and practices to attract highly qualified and experienced personnel in the technical, administrative, and leadership fields, and provide them with the training required to implement the visions, policies, and directives in the job field and leadership replacement in line with local, regional, and international standards.