The duties of the Committee are as follows:
- Implementation of matters related to the committee with regard to the college’s strategic plan and academic accreditation.
- Preparation of annual lists of educational and non-educational requirements at the end of the first semester of each academic year.
- Reviewing and preparing operation and maintenance manuals covering general and special conditions, and preparing relevant follow-up files.
- Keeping as-built drawings for the electricity and air conditioning systems in the college.
- Following up the availability of television circuits and integrated exhibition halls, and their continuous maintenance.
- Responsibility for the structural integrity of college classrooms and halls, and the preservation of their contents, as well as following up to ensure their periodic maintenance.
- Undertaking other assignments, as required.