The Graduate Affairs Follow-Up Office is an affiliate of the Quality Unit at the College. It was established to be one of the sub-units of the Graduates Central Unit, which is affiliated to the Deanship of Academic Development and Quality, due to the special attention given by Umm Al-Qura University, in general, and Al-Leith University College, in particular, to the graduates. It aims at maintaining communication with the graduates and employers, and utilizing their opinions in the continuous development of the college programs in order to ensure that the output is in line with the labor market requirements.
- To establish a database on graduates, employers, and all graduate-related sectors.
- To communicate with the graduates of the university in its different programs, and provide data that reconciles educational outcomes with labor market requirements.
- To strengthen and sustain the relationship between the graduates of the College of Engineering and the employers.
- To issue periodicals and establish a databank for graduates’ academic, professional, and community activities.
- To organize introductory meeting for the graduates and employers.
- To help the graduates join the labor market by developing their skills and providing them with suitable training courses.
- To gauge the hiring trends of employers, and the extent of their satisfaction with the college graduates.
- To realize the major obstacles that encounter the graduates when they join the labor market.
- To introduce the successful exemplary models of the college graduates to the students by inviting them to different events held by the university.
- To contribute in forming associations for graduates, and promote communication among them.
- To contribute in maintaining some of the services provided by the college to the graduates.