The duties of the Committee are as follows:
- Preparing annual statistics of the current status of the college teaching assistants, lecturers, and scholarship holders.
- Maintaining inventory and following up on the teaching allocations and administrative tasks assigned to lecturers and teaching assistants.
- Organizing and coordinating courses with research specialists to strengthen the research capacity.
- Establishing and developing a database for college teaching assistants, lecturers, and scholarship holders.
- Following up procedures to facilitate the dispatch of scholarship teaching assistants and lecturers.
- Opening a channel between the departments and their respective scholarship holders to help solve any problems and difficulties they may encounter while abroad.