The duties of the Committee are as follows:
- Formulating the necessary executive procedures needed for the work of the committee.
- Implementing the committee's projects concerned with the strategic plan for the college and academic accreditation.
- Participating in setting measurement and Assessment policies and objectives related to the quality of performance at the level of the university.
- Participating in creating and designing questionnaires and surveys related to measuring the performance indicators of the college programs.
- Following up the evaluation and assessment process in the quality units of the college.
- Building a complementary, participatory and effective relationship with the Performance Measurement Unit Committee at the Deanship of Development and Quality.
- Working as a link between the college and the Performance Measurement Unit in the Deanship of Development and Quality to monitor the performance indicators and the strategic plan of the university, by following organized methods, and holding periodic meetings with them.