The duties of the Committee are as follows:
- Following up and reviewing descriptions and reports of programs as well as of courses according to the modules of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment.
- Following the implementation of appropriate procedures for the recommendations included in the review report of programs and courses.
- Ensuring the delivery and discussion of the description of the courses and the requirements of the program, and that the course professor explains these to the male and female students.
- Following up the matrices that should be used when preparing and correcting tests and assignments.
- Following up to ensure that program reports are prepared on an annual basis.
- Following up and evaluating the sources of education at the college.
- Supervising and following the implementation of the fourth standard of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment, for each program and at the level of the college.