Umm Al-Qura University
Objectives and Strategic Plan
- Continuous updating of education programs in line with the requirements of the labor market.
- Continuous development of academic staff performance.
- Enhancement of the student experience at the university stage.
- Improvement of the outputs of scientific research.
- Development of the necessary infrastructure for the educational process and scientific research.
- Provision of community awareness and education programs.
- Promotion of the culture of volunteering.
- Development of organizational structure and administrative processes.
- Fulfillment of quality requirements and obtaining academic accreditation for programs.
- Establishment of local, regional, and global agreements and partnerships.
- Continuous improvement of the image of the college in society.
- Development of the college's own resources through investments in resources and the knowledge-based economy.
- Effective communication with graduates and employers.