The Department is committed to development and improving administrative performance, besides forging close relations between different units of the university and the community.
- Forging positive relations which contribute to communication inside and outside the university.
- Increasing work efficiency by honing skills of the college affiliates.
- Adopting modern methods in the administrative work including; technology, quality and strategic planning.
- Upgrading teamwork spirit, social and job interaction.
- Upgrading female employees efficiency through training and actual practice of tasks.
- Forging positive relations and communication with all sectors inside and outside the university by exchanging expertise and information, and providing administrative and scientific expertise for all sectors and individuals.
- Setting programs which include different planning stages: Planning towards development, implementation, documentation, follow-up, measurement and assessment to boost work efficiency.
- Working to obtain international quality certificates by keep using quality tools and techniques in the administrative work.
- Conducting studies and reports to support decision making.
Tasks of the College Vice-Deanship:
- To identify the college departments' needs for technical and administrative cadres;
- To identify the college departments' needs for specialized laboratories;
- To identify the college departments' needs for educational instruments;
- To coordinate and facilitate administrative works in the college subdivisions.
- To oversee financial affairs and specialized provisions of the Vice-Deanship and its programs according to rules and regulations.
- To recommend exceptional leaves for female faculty members in line with the rules and regulations.
- To approve cutting of vacations of the female faculty members and forward these approvals to the relevant bodies.
- To approve requests of the governmental bodies to hire female faculty members for giving lectures and participate in the conferences and seminar in such a manner which doesn't affect their performance in the university.
- To approve emergency and regular leaves of the female faculty members.
- To hear the female students complaints and discipline them in coordination with the departments heads and academic affairs unit.
- Regularly report to the college dean on the workflow at the vice-deanship's subdivisions, as well as the challenges they face, and the ways to overcome them.
- To manage college's administrative affairs and undertakes the dean's tasks and responsibilities when assigned to do so.
- To follow up college's administrative affairs.
- To nominate supervisors for its subdivisions, and make the necessary recommendations for choosing and recruiting them;
- To Liaise with the UQU relevant bodies on matters related to the vice-deanships competencies and scope of work;
- To issue internal decisions required by workflow in the college vice-deanship and its subdivisions according to rules and regulations.
- To assess performance of the college affiliates.
- To approve regular and emergency vacations for the affiliates of the college subdivisions.
- To approve budget and college provisions disbursement according to organizing regulations.
Vice Dean of Al-Leith University College (Female Section)
Prof. Eman bint Aqeel Al-Lihaibi