Umm Al-Qura University
Assistant Director's Tasks
- Assisting the warehouses director in all the tasks they are assigned
- Supervising all the transactions and letters issued for all entities
- Signing all the item redemption requests after pinpointing the set amount to be redeemed, and forwarding it to the warehouse keeper
- Signing letters notifying about the shortage of some items requested from all the entities inside the University, and also the letters notifying about the availability of the items requested at the University’s warehouses, and asking the entities concerned to receive them
- Taking part in analyzing bids and deciding upon the items the warehouses are to be supplied with
- Approving the minutes of the finished work done by other entities in favor of the Warehouses Department such as all maintenance , handling, loading and discharging work
- Instructing the warehouse keepers upon doing storage, shelving and coding and jobs in the manner suits the nature of all items
- Providing the warehouse keepers with the appropriate solutions for facing the difficulties and obstacles which could intercept their jobs
- Working out all the professional and personal conflicts which take place among the staff of the Warehouses Department to fulfill everybody’s interest and work interest as well.
- Making reports of the job performance assessment for the staff of the Warehouses Department, and having them approved by the director.
- Following up the attendance of the Warehouses Department staff , and equally assigning work duties among them; and organizing their seconding , their working beyond official working hours and their off days- as well as sending them for training courses in a manner guarantees healthy working environment.