- Secretariat and Archiving Unit.
- Security and Safety Unit.
- Computer, Development, Research and Information Unit.
Secretariat and Archiving Unit:
Receive and send the unit’s incoming and outgoing correspondence. Audit and inspect transactions, and take the necessary action to finish them.
Security and Safety Unit:
- Supervise, follow up, control, coordinate, evaluate and compensate for any deficiency caused by the personnel at the warehouse.
- Make sure an assessment and analysis of risks have been carried out for all workplaces.
- Implement the emergency plan when needed, along with training the personnel on the plan implementation.
- Carry out a periodical inspection on emergency exits and fire extinguishers.
- Be fully aware of and adhere to safety laws and regulations.
- Follow up control systems continuously.
- Verify the security and safety of transport and training inside each warehouse, in addition to general cleanliness.
Computer, Development, Research and Information Unit:
- Coordinate between the department and other university sectors to determine requirements and ensure better management.
- Prepare reports on the requirements of departments and units, with regard to computers and hardware, for finishing tasks, and submit the requirements to the department.
- Supervise the technical performance inside the units and departments.
- Prepare annual reports.
- Supervise the website of the department.
- Define the adjustments and remarks related to the warehouses programs, and send them to the IT center.
- Receive all incoming transactions, including orders of supplies, and present them to the furniture committee.
- Report to the competent committees about what has been achieved regarding the orders.
- Furniture Warehouse.
- Equipment Warehouse.
- Stationery Warehouse.
- Classroom Warehouse.
- Press Warehouse
- Building Material Warehouse and Spare Parts for Air Conditioners.
- Safety (Fire Extinguishers) Warehouse
- Tent Warehouse.
- Vehicle Consumables Warehouse.
- Female Section Warehouse.
- Customer Care Center Warehouse.
- Returned Items Warehouse.
Scope of the Work of Each Department:
- Receive, maintain and deliver supplies to the requesting bodies.
Returned Items Warehouse:
- Receive returned items from from those returning them.
Articles available at the Returned Items Warehouse:
- Furniture, devices, and equipment.