The Administrative and Financial Affairs Department carries out and follows up administrative transactions by using the administrative communications system; in addition to following up the requests and requirements of the deanship's staff. Also, it follows up the budget as well as the periodic and annual reports preparation, and the administrative and financial requests and requirements of the deanship's staff according to the established procedures. It provides the work requirements for its divisions, and pursues to constantly follow up work and assess the performance of departments' staff.
The Department has two divisions that work in an integrated manner to perform the assigned tasks, in cooperation with the rest of departments, to attain the operational plan objectives. It includes the following divisions:
Administrative Affairs Division
- Carrying out and following up the deanship's administrative transactions.
- Being responsible for the staff attendance, following up it, and sending it to the department and deanship's head.
- Spreading the work culture and activating the specialized and accredited training programs to improve the administrative and technical performance of the deanship.
- Following up the deanship staff requirements, including evaluation, leave, commencement, promotion and others.
- Following up the administrative transactions issued and received by the deanship using the administrative communication system.
- Disseminating reports and archiving transactions and letters issued and received by the deanship.
Financial Affairs Division
- Coordinating and following up with the concerned departments of the deanship and outside it to prepare its budget.
- Coordinating and following up the procedures of receiving and delivering the custodians of the deanship staff.
- Following up the financial requests and requirements of the deanship staff according the established procedures.
- Preparing the periodic and annual financial reports of the deanship.
- Coordinating and following up the financial files relating to the contracting companies.