Umm Al-Qura University
The College Vice Deanship for Educational Affairs
The College Vice Deanship for Educational Affairs oversees the implementation of the following tasks:
- The development of curricula for the College to comply with the planned and targeted objectives and strategies.
- Follow up the implementation of programs and curricula as planned in the plan and quality assurance of the curricula.
- Monitor and follow up the performance and achievement of the students and the applicability of the objective and fair evaluation methods to measure the academic achievement and performance.
- Provide academic support and guidance to the students and enable them to make the most advantage of the opportunities for teaching and learning.
- Prepare study and tests schedules and follow-up their implementation.
- Pursue the achievement of the academic quality in all aspects of the educational process.
- Organize activities that develop the skills of the staff members in order to serve the academic program.
- The Vice Deanship intensifies its activities to reach these goals through the following arms: The Medical Education and Research Center, the Academic Office, the Office of Academic Advising, Curricula Committee and the Quality Assurance Unit.