Umm Al-Qura University
- Opening a file the step after which relation starts between the affiliates and the Scholarship Department. This step is aimed at providing the scholarship department with all information of the nominee including his specialization besides enabling him to obtain the necessary financial guarantees to contact the foreign universities.
- The nominee starts obtaining an admission from a foreign university. At this step the nominee is provided with the financial guarantee by the Department to start contacting the foreign universities.
- After receiving the admission, the nominee submit it together with the English language study approval to his relevant department to obtain a decision of approval or disapproval through the department council.
- The Head of the Department forwards the admission approval obtained by the nominee together with the English language study approval to the Dean of the College to take decision in this regard through the college's council.
- The minutes of the college council are forwarded to the President of the University for approval.
- After obtaining the approval of the University President, the letter is referred to the University Vice President for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research to submit this letter before the standing committee for scholarship and training in the university accompanied by a presentation memo and the support documents before the committee, to review them click here.
- The department reviews the letter during the meeting of the scholarship and training committee after making sure that all the requirements are met.
- After the meeting of the committee the minutes of the meeting are prepared and then forwarded to the university president to obtain the necessary approval.
- After obtaining the university president approval the letter is forwarded to the secretary general of the university council to be reviewed before the university council.
- Upon the approval of the university council, the president of the university approves the nominee's scholarship.
- According to the decision of His Excellency University President, the scholarship student is entitled to request the department to issue the executive decision via the e-services displayed on the website of the Scholarships Department.
- After the issuance of the executive decision, a copy of it is sent to the relevant authorities inside and outside the university including the cultural attaché at the country of the scholarship. Then the student on scholarship can get a copy executive decision after obtaining the entry visa and submitting the necessary pledges.