Scholarship inside and outside KSA shall be for the following:
- Masters Degree only.
- PhD only.
- Both Masters Degree and PhD "only for scholarships outside KSA."
- Fellowship in medical studies.
Scholarship of Teaching Assistants or Lecturers inside and outside KSA shall be under the following conditions:
- To be a Saudi National.
- To be accepted from an academically recognized university.
- The female scholar shall be accompanied by a "Mahram" (first grade male relative) all through her scholarship "abroad."
- The age of the scholars shall not exceed (30) years for teaching assistants and (35) years for lecturers. The University Council is entitled to exclude some scholars from this condition.
- To be committed, upon his/her return, to work at the University for a period that equals at least the period of his/her scholarship.
** The Scholarship and Training Regulations: Click here.