Umm Al-Qura University
Mechanism of Selecting Students to Join the Dean’s Honorary List
Mechanism of Selecting Students to Join the Dean’s Honorary List:
- The student submits their application via the college website. Submission has to be no later than 13 September, 2020 A.C. (25 Muharram 1442 A.H.), and the student must attach documents related to the activities, research, and award certificates received according to the criteria form. Evidence of participation in all activities has to be attached, otherwise the application will not be accepted. The documents must be signed and stamped from the entity responsible for that activity.
- The committee of the Dean's Honorary List observes the allocated assessment score for each candidate according to the criteria form. The list is then selected based on total scores allocated to the criteria, selecting 5% of the male/female graduates for that year.
- The results are presented to the Dean of the College to obtain approval of the final list, and then officially submitted to the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties on the 1st of October 2020 A.C.
- Names of the male and female students selected for the Dean's Honorary List are announced on the college website and the college's social media networks.
- Certificates of honor are distributed by the Dean of the College to those who are selected to be on the honorary list.