Umm Al-Qura University
Vice Deanship for Academic Affairs
Vice dean of the College of Medicine for Academic Affairs
Dr. Altaf A. Abdulkhaliq
Duties of the Vice Dean for Academic Affairs:
Applying the scientific curricula, and supervising the Bachelor-Stage male/female students’ examinations.
- Supervising the class performance for all students of the faculty.
- Forming the medical and non-medical excuses committees.
- Issuing the graduation certificates and educational transcripts for the students of the faculty.
- Registering the results of the students.
- Coordinating the examinations schedules and following up the same.
- Creating academic databases at the faculty, and the different academic statistics.
- Supervising the admission and registration works of the faculty.
- Supervising the academic committees affiliated to the academic office at the male/female students’ facilities.
- Coordinating with the medical colleges in all academic affairs.
- Coordinating with the Deanship of Admission and Registration and Deanship of Students Affairs at the university in this regard.
- Coordinating with the Vice Dean for Academic Development and Community Service.