Faculty of Medicine Vice Dean for Hospitals Affairs
Dr. Ashraf M. Warsi
Duties of the Faculty of Medicine Vice Dean for Hospitals Affairs:
- Supervising the students training during their internship.
- Supervising the guidance of the teaching staff members at the faculty for the different hospitals.
- Supervising the committees and the sub-units affiliated to the office at the male-female students premises.
- Preparing agreements between the faculty and the different medical institutions.
- Issuing the internship certificates for all faculty programs and reporting the same for the faculty deanship for approval.
- Supervising the admission works of the teaching staff at the faculty.
- Making the databases for the teaching staff members at the faculty.
- Coordinating with the medical colleges in all training affairs of the internship year.
- Assisting in the work of the evaluation and duties committee at the faculty and recommending appointment.
- Coordinating and preparing to convene the day of welcoming the laboratories managers and officials of training in hospitals in all programs with a purpose of honoring them and discussing the training problems and how to overcome them.