UQU College of Medicine
College Vice Dean
Dr. Muhammad Abu Bakr Basalamh
Vice Dean's Duties:
- He is the secretary of the faculty board, who coordinates the board meetings, determines its dates, receives the memorandums to be studies by the board from the faculty departments and supervises printing of its minutes.
- Manages the administrative affairs of the faculty, and acts on behalf of the Dean when absent or if he was commissioned to do so.
- Prepares the strategic plan of the faculty.
- Supervises Budget& Financial Affairs Unit at the faculty to prepare the faculty budget.
- Prepares the faculty needs plan from the teaching staff members, administrative clerks and technicians and their equivalents.
- He will be a member on the faculty’s teaching assistants admission committee.
- Supervises the follow up unit at the faculty.