Vice Dean for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research
Dr. Ayman bin Mohamed bin Saleh Moumena
The scientific research at the Faculty of Medicine is considered as a real benchmark to know the progress level in all medical sciences, which targets developing the faculty strategies whether the main or the clinical departments, and advancing with it through supporting the scientific research field Financially and morally, and overcome difficulties faced by researchers in their persistent efforts to reach updated innovative research results which contribute to the renaissance of the medical and health sciences and biological techniques on the local and international levels.
Duties of the Vice Deanship for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research:
- Developing the cooperation between the faculty and the university in all matters connected with the teaching staff members and their research contributions.
- Supervising and the continues following up all what is received by the faculty from the university regarding the studies, conferences seminars, scientific meetings, and notifying the department with the same.
- Providing the department with all administrative and academic regulations required for each of the following formalities, which received by the office from the Vice Dean for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research.
- Preparing the documents released by the faculty to the university and checking the completion and correctness of its data, as per the administrative and academic regulations and procedures required for each of the following aspects:
- Coordination and follow-up of students’ research at the college.
- Opening channels of communication with bodies concerned with research outside the university.
- Coordination and arrangement to open new horizons at the college, such as postgraduate studies.
- Adapting the fields of scientific research to serve the community, such as the Hajj research.