Umm Al-Qura University
- Develop the public policy of measurement and evaluation at the university level.
- Design and implement the measurement and evaluation tools at the university.
- Promote the culture of measurement and evaluation in the university community.
- Provide technical support for the academic units and different secondary deanships with regard to the unit’s responsibilities.
- Cooperate with the institutions concerned with measurement and evaluation to benefit from their successful experiences and practices.
- Develop the annual action plan of the unit, and submit it to the Deanship for approval.
- Implement the annual action plan of the unit after its approval by the Deanship.
- Design databases for information concerned with measurement and evaluation of the Deanship that support decision making in the fields of quality and accreditation.
- Conduct studies and surveys in the fields of university development and university education quality.
- Document all activities of the Deanship in coordination with other units.
- Manage a library specialized in university development and education quality.