Planning and Follow-up Unit:
This unit directly reports to the Deanship Council/ the Dean. It is concerned with strategic planning and the preparation, implementation and follow-up of executive plans within the framework of the Umm Al-Qura University's continuing strategic planning.
- Set, implement and assess a strategic plan for the Deanship within the framework of the University's strategic plan.
- Assist the university's administration in setting a strategic plan with a view to enhance quality of education in accordance with the requirements of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation and Assessment.
- Provide suggestions relating to the University's strategies and priorities to develop the Umm Al-Qura University's performance both academically and administratively.
- Supervise the executive actions relating to implementation of the strategic plan of the Deanship's regulatory units.
- Set the Unit's annual executive plan and submit it to the Deanship for approval.
- Implement the Unit's annual executive plan upon getting the Deanship's approval for it.