This unit directly reports to the Vice-Dean and the Female Vice-Dean for Measurement and Assessment. Its responsibilities are to establish data and information bases for the Deanship, inform the decision making process in areas of quality, accreditation, measurement and assessment and conduct studies and surveys in areas of university development and quality of education.
- Establish data and information bases relating to measurement and assessment to inform the Deanship's decision making process in fields of quality and accreditation.
- Conduct studies and surveys in areas of the University's development and quality of education.
- Document all activities of the Deanship in coordination with other units.
- Manage a library specialized in university development and quality of education.
- Set annual executive plan of the unit and submit it to the Deanship for approval.
- Implement the Unit's annual executive plan upon getting the Deanship's approval for it.