In addition to the admission requirements for a Master’s Degree at Umm Al-Qura University, the following conditions must be met:
English Language Requirement:
- The students must pass the required English language test (IELTS or TOEFL) stipulated by the university, with a minimum score of 4.50 for IELTS and the equivalent for TOEFL.
Global Work Program Requirements:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor's degree with a minimum grade of "Very Good".
- The applicant must have obtained a bachelor's degree from a Saudi university or another accredited university.
- The applicant must have obtained a bachelor's degree with a minimum grade of "Good".
- The applicant must achieve a minimum score of (60) in the general university test.
- The approval of the employer must be obtained for students who are employed.
Interview and Written Examination:
- The applicant must pass the written exam and the personal interview.
- The students must demonstrate their skills and motivation, along with their ability to successfully pass the program.