Umm Al-Qura University
- Educating university students about entrepreneurship for them to considerate it as one of their future choices.
- Teaching students about the process of pioneering, and the right steps for establishing companies, starting by generating ideas and evaluating them. Furthermore, the program aims at teaching them how to conduct the necessary studies and tests, and to identify clients and reach them. It also aims at teaching them where to obtain funding, and types of companies and how to establish them.
- Encouraging students to be innovative, and enabling them to gain useful public skills, such as teamwork, proper elocution, building professional relationships, time management, and project management.
- Fostering and highlighting the role of the Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in serving the students of the university and the Meccan society, in general.
- Promoting the creation of successful companies in the future by graduates of the program that will contribute to support the Saudi economy, generate jobs, and sustain the environment of Mecca, especially with regard to Hajj and Umrah.