Duties of the Electronic Services Unit:
- Preparing and following up electronic forms.
- Preparing and following up the e-tickets with all units in order to put them into action.
- Preparing statistical reports on the use of e-forms and e-tickets.
- Using the available applications on the center's website in order to provide superior electronic services.
- Responding to enquiries coming from electronic forms.
- Updating the website and designing web pages on the center's website.
- Receiving statistics relative to the units, and entering them into the website and social network.
- Communicating and advertising through the social network subsidiary to the center's account.
- Highlighting the efforts of the center's employees and the achievements of the units .
- Communicating with the company that implemented the two systems of administrative communications and electronic archiving.
- Communicating with the Deanship of Information Technology.
- Communicating with the Deanship of Faculty Members and Employees Affairs with regard to the organizational structure.
- Preparing training courses, and coordinating with internal authorities at the university.
The following employee has been assigned to the Electronic Services Unit: