The Designated Member:
The female vice dean is the female teaching staff member responsible for supervising the technical, administrative, and financial processes. In addition, she is responsible for organizing tasks at the college (female section), and administering their affairs in a manner that best serves the interests of the work and is consistent with the statutes and regulations of the Higher Education Council. The vice dean is appointed from among the Saudi female teaching staff members with outstanding administrative and scientific competences, as per a decision issued by His Excellency the University President based on the nomination of the dean of the college.
Her Direct Association
The vice dean works in association with the dean of the college, and she is a member of the college council.
Duties of the Vice Dean
- Organizing tasks at the college (female section), and facilitating their affairs in a manner that secures the proper functioning of the vice deanship, in accordance with the bylaws and regulations of the Higher Education Council and the public interest.
- Addressing the relevant bodies inside the university, within the jurisdiction of the vice deanship.
- Issuing internal decisions required for the proper functioning of the vice deanship and its units, in accordance with the bylaws and regulations.
- Supervising workflow and controlling discipline at the female section for the proper fulfillment of the public interest.
- Coordinating and developing the college’s relationships with female students, on and off campus.
- Holding periodical meetings with female students, teaching staff members, and female employees, when necessary.