Enabling the college to hold a leading position in education, scientific research, community service and entrepreneurship in the fields of health sciences, while keeping in line with the Saudi Vision.
Providing distinguished scientific education and research that serves Al-Leith community and the visitors of the Sacred Mosque, and contributes to the development of the knowledge economy.
- Providing an attractive learning environment for university students and personnel, comprising academic members as well as the technical and administrative staff.
- Promoting the concepts of sound health in the community through health awareness and education.
- Conducting scientific research that contributes to the service of the community and the pilgrims undertaking Hajj or Umrah.
- Continuing to develop curricula in accordance with local and international standards and the latest scientific advancements.
- Stimulating creative and innovative thinking, entrepreneurship and voluntary programs in the fields of health sciences.