- Upgrade college students' academic level and quality
- Develop students' research skills and employ modern technical developments
- Promote cooperation among faculty members within college and hold scientific symposia
The college seeks to achieve the higher education objectives and provide university education and graduate studies; hone student skills; encourage faculty members to produce more scientific research to serve community; and expand the scope of scientific books translation and writing.
- To support university education outputs for education, health, industrial, and commercial sectors with academic cadres that serve growth plans
- To link college specialties to job market needs through cooperation with public and private sectors for workshops
- To develop human resources and qualify them for applied sciences education to provide community with specialists with diploma or bachelor's degree.
- To collaborate with colleges of applied sciences in national and international universities
- To develop behavioral skills (communication) for college students
- To evaluate training programs in light of latest developments, job market requirements and international experiences.