Umm Al-Qura University

Umm Al-Qura University

Graduation Department

- 2019/10/16

An Overview of the Department:

This department is concerned with supervising the affairs of graduates of the university, whether graduating students, or expected graduates who carry out the graduation procedures, and communicating with the relevant authorities within the university to solve outstanding problems, and working towards completing the graduation paperwork of the students.

Services offered by the Department:

  1. Submitting the graduation documents and transcript to the graduates.
  2. Data authentication.
  3. Matching data of former graduates.
  4. Modifying the data of documents.
  5. Graduation execution/cancellation.
  6. Services for regular female college students.