First: BA Program
The bachelor's degree is awarded to graduates of secondary schools in the various fields of scientific and theoretical specialties, which have been built according to a highly academic and professional academic plan. It is necessary for students to complete all the study modules allocated for each plan.
Admission to the BA Program:
- The admissions system at Umm Al-Qura University is made once before the beginning of the academic year directly after the secondary school results are published, according to the period specified and announced on the website.
- Apply via the Unified Admission Portal at Umm Al-Qura University website.
- Preference is given to applicants who meet the stated conditions and standards and according to the capacity of the colleges of the university.
- Passing personal interviews and admission tests for the departments that require this.
- Confirmation of admission by students after the announcement of admission results.
- The university number will be issued after the admission has been confirmed.
Admission Requirements to the BA Program:
- The applicant should be a Saudi citizen or born to a Saudi mother (non-Saudis may apply for scholarship programs).
- The applicant must be holding secondary school certificate (or an equivalent) from the Saudi Kingdom or abroad.
- The secondary school certificate or its equivalent must be a recent one (not exceeding 5 years). For the Colleges of Medicine, Pharmacy, and Health Sciences, the secondary school certificate should not be more than 2 years old.
- The student must pass the required admission tests (General Aptitude Test [GAT] and the Summative Assessment), organized by the National Center for Assessment, if required by the desired department.
- The student must pass any other exam or interview required by the college (recitations, judicial studies, physical education, art education, Shari`ah, etc.)
- The applicant must have not been dismissed from the UQU University or any other university for disciplinary reasons.