To opt to study at UQU is one of the most important decisions a student may take in his life. The Admission Department provides all the administrative e-services that makes admission processes easier.
Students are admitted to UQU based on the assessment of their academic qualifications and educational aptitude, as per the policy and standards declared by the University.
The Admission Department applies the requirements and conditions of the UQU colleges and departments on all applicants. Modern technologies to assure that such conditions are well and justly applied, as well as to accelerate the admission processes.
Functions of the Admission Department:
* Develop mechanisms and work processes for a better workflow in the department;
* Follow up developments in the Admission Unit systems;
* Issue University IDs for students, and make them available online at the Single Admission Portal;
* Issue University IDs to students on internal and external scholarships, as well as transferred and visiting students;
* Modify students' data based on the verified documents; and
* Respond to students inquiries related to admission.
Transfer to UQU:
The student must be Saudi national, or descending from a Saudi mother.
Educational scholarships dedicated to foreigners with regular residence in KSA. Requests are submitted online through the Single Admission Portal at the end of each academic year. Students with high achievement shall be recommended, and submitted to the Ministry of Education for approval. The process might take up to six months. Then names of accepted students shall be published at the Admission Deanship website, so that they could complete the required procedures.
Types of Scholarships:
* Internal scholarships for KSA residents
* External scholarships for students frob abroad
Tajseer Program is meant to enable graduates of the UQU Community College holding diploma to get BA degree. The Tajseer Program consists of a year for general complementary courses, following which the specific courses of the BA major are to be studied, after meeting the Program requirements.