"We, the Faculty Members, seek to offer higher educational programs specialized in training and scientific research in the field of public health and health informatics. To this end, we use the newest technologies and enter into productive partnerships with distinguished educational and medical institutions all over the world. Our goal is to improve individual's health through health awareness and health education programs. We highlight the concepts of maintaining a healthy environment in workplace and at home. We also qualify our students to serve pilgrims and the Umrah people and benefit their national and regional community."
Originality: We rely upon our constants in planning academic programs designed for the Faculty's different specializations according to a well-studied scientific approach.
Respect: Our relations are based on mutual respect which highlights the value of communication among our team members.
Quality: We adhere to the highest quality standards and work perfection.
Safety: We are very keen to maintain safety of all members and students.
Cooperation: We believe in the principle of partnership with others to make outstanding achievements.
Diversity: We believe that our differences contribute to pushing our mission ahead and attaining our vision.
Holy City of Makkah: Our presence in Makkah is the most inspiring factor that motivates us to do our best as we believe that we will receive our recompense generously from Allah.
1. Create an attractive educational environment for students.
2. Support the Faculty's effective teaching staff.
3. Encourage and motivate the Faculty's positive employees.
4. Invest and utilize all the Faculty's capabilities to achieve its educational mission.
5. Develop academic curricula permanently in accordance with the Faculty's educational process.
6. Make use of appropriate and advanced learning methods and techniques.
7. Encourage excellence and creativity in scientific research and support partnerships with relevant entities.
8. Fulfill the community's requirements of awareness and education programs to promote sound concepts and ideas relating to health.