To be a leading institution in public health education and research with experience in mass crowds at the regional level.
Developing a culturally qualified public health personnel who is equipped with knowledge, skills, and Islamic values, and can contributes to improving community health, as well as the health of the pilgrims and visitors to the House of Allah through excellence in education, scientific research, and service delivery through cooperative partnerships.
- Providing an attractive learning environment for students
- Supporting active faculty members of the college
- Encouraging and motivating college employees
- Investing all the potential of the college to achieve its educational mission
- Continuous development of scientific curricula in line with the educational process in the college
- Using appropriate and advanced learning methods and techniques
- Promoting excellence and creativity in scientific research
- Supporting partnerships with stakeholders, and meeting the needs of the community of educational and awareness programs to disseminate sound health concepts.
- Originality: We rely on our foundational principles in planning academic programs for the various disciplines of the college, according to a well-studied scientific method.
- Respect: Our interrelationships are based on mutual respect, which enhances communication among the work team.
- Quality: We adhere to the highest standards of quality and workmanship.
- Safety: We take care of the safety of everyone, including employees and students.
- Cooperation: We believe in the principle of partnership with others for outstanding achievement.
- Diversity: We believe that the differences between us contribute to our mission, and lead to the completion of our vision.
- The Sacred City: Our presence in Makkah is our biggest incentive to work as our we receive multiplying rewards from Allah.