Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Development Committee:
- Preparing and implementing the development and strategic plans of the college by collecting them from the different departments and referring them to the dean.
- Examining the difficulties and problems facing the college's development and quality programs, and proposing appropriate solutions, e.g., matters related to classrooms and laboratories.
- Supervising the preparation of a plan to develop the skills of the college affiliates, including academic staff members, employees, and students, in coordination with the Director of the Administration.
- Determining the training needs of academic staff members, including the training courses and programs, and workshops, by forming a committee that consists of three academic staff members from all the departments. A circular will be sent to the departments to form committees for the training courses.
- Implementing and following up the evaluation and development of the teaching performance of the academic staff members, and helping them achieve scientific and professional excellence. This is carried out by forming committees to evaluate the performance of the academic staff members during the teaching process.