Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Quality Committee:
- Promoting and spreading the culture of quality at the level of the college through the meetings with the academic staff members, and documenting these meetings.
- Supervising the implementation of the quality program at the college.
- Supervising the evaluation of performance in the college by developing a plan for the response to transactions not to exceed three days.
- Supervising the implementation of evaluation and academic accreditation programs by revising department committees, their decisions, and their internal circulars.
- Examining the difficulties and problems facing the college's development and quality programs, and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Carrying out and following up the activities of the innovation and excellence awards with regard to the academic, research, educational and job performance at the college. This is accomplished by holding competitions between the different departments to select the department with the highest quality level.
- Developing appropriate phase plans for the periodical review of accredited quality standards to ensure continuous improvement in the performance of the college's academic departments and administrative units. This is achieved by following up and monitoring quality committees and the departments' performance