College Vice Dean for Academic Affairs
Dr. Radi T. Al-Safi
Duties and Responsibilities of the Vice Deanship:
- To apply scientific approaches and supervise the tests of the male and female undergraduate students at the College.
- To supervise the academic performance of students at the College.
- To form medical and non-medical excuse committees.
- To issue the graduation documents and academic transcripts of students at the College.
- To record the results of students.
- To coordinate timetables of examinations and follow up their progress.
- To create the academic databases at the College as well as the different academic statistics.
- To supervise the activities of admission and registration at the College.
- To supervise the academic committees affiliated to the Academic Office at the places of male and female students.
- To coordinate with the medical colleges in all the academic affairs.
- To coordinate with the Deanship of Admission and Registration as well as Students Affairs Department at the University in this respect.
- To coordinate with the Vice Dean of the College of Medicine for Academic Affairs and the Vice Dean for Academic Development and Accreditation.