Dr. Alaa bint Hatim Qadi
The College Vice Dean for Development and Quality
Duties and Responsibilities of the College Vice Dean for Development and Quality:
- To develop the plans and future regulations for different academic and social developments.
- To supervise the preparation of academic and community service booklets and leaflets.
- To supervise the development of scientific curricula and the general performance of the teaching and evaluation staff members at the College.
- To supervise the symposia, courses and workshops held at the College.
- To supervise the supporting committees and units affiliated to the Office at the places of male and female students.
- To coordinate with the medical colleges in all the works of quality, academic development and community service.
- To coordinate with the University Vice President Office for Quality and Academic Affairs in this respect.
- To study the means for developing admission and registration at the College and develop the strategic plans and future regulations.
- To develop the university regulations, executive rules and internal regulation of the College, regulating the academic study and examinations affairs.
- To monitor the quality of the outputs of the different medical programs at the College.