Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the Graduates Office:
- Counting the number of graduates from different college programs and the percentage of those who are employed and those who are not employed, and noting the reasons for their unemployment.
- Collecting reports of supervisors and employers in public and private hospitals and different sectors of the college programs' graduates.
- Making a questionnaire to learn the employers’ feedback about the graduates of the college programs.
- Making a questionnaire to learn the employers' opinion of the graduates, entitled: "Questionnaire on the Employers’ Feedback about the College Programs' Graduates", related to completing the requirements of local and international accreditation.
- Making a questionnaire to measure the satisfaction of the beneficiaries and patients on the graduates' performance.
- Obtaining a letter from the Ministry of Civil Service on the available jobs and opportunities for the graduates.
- Establishing a database with information of all the graduates to be able to contact them easily after graduation.
- Creating a special portal on the college's website to update the graduates data and be able to contact them easily.
- Holding periodical meetings with some graduates from different classes to define the most significant challenges they face, determine which courses are required, and make reports of the regular interviews and meetings with graduates, employers, and beneficiaries of the service.