The Vice Deanship for Development and Entrepreneurship is concerned with the development aspect of the college, working with other departments to configure the appropriate atmosphere for human resource development and spreading the concept of entrepreneurship in accordance with the highest national and global quality standards. It is considered a main vice deanship in the college's organizational structure. In addition, it covers all projects related to the development of the educational process, as well as ensuring its proper functioning which leads to the best outcomes.
Duties of the College Vice Dean for Development and Entrepreneurship:
- To promote and spread the culture of quality in the college.
- To follow up the work of the units affiliated with development, and apply quality standards.
- To supervise the application of quality programs, prepare strategic plans, and follow up achievements.
- To work on evaluation and academic accreditation programs.
- To supervise the development programs with regard to the skills and capabilities of the college's academic staff and the academic assistant cadres.
- To work on preparing the college's annual reports.
- To supervise the formatting of the college's website, and update its data with regard to the activities of the college and departments.