The Vice Deanship for Educational Affairs takes special care of the academic aspect, and cooperates with departments to creating an environment proper for the learning process, as per the highest national and international criteria. As the organizational structure shows, it is one of the college's main vice deanship. Furthermore, it is the deanship responsible for all the projects having to do with development of the educational process, and assuring good workflow, such that achieves the best possible output.
Tasks of the Vice Dean for Educational Affairs:
- Supervising workflow of the college's education process, and managing study affairs in line with the effective regulations and bylaws;
- Direct supervision over the units regulating educational affairs and development endeavors, as per the college's organizational structure;
- Liaising between the college's departments and the Deanship of Admissions in matters related to study schedules, admission, results, etc, and managing all relevant procedures: listing, delisting, withdrawal, etc, all according to the regulating instructions;
- Supervising the work of student committees, and non-academic activities; and
- Supervising induction meetings, orientation programs, and academic advising.
College Study Plans: