Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the College Vice Dean (Female Section)
Duties of the College Vice Dean (Female Section):
- Supervising the administration of the college's affairs, and implementing relevant executive regulations and rules.
- Supervising the flow of the administrative work, and working on its development.
- Directing academic staff members and those of equal ranks.
- Conducting and managing the college's administrative affairs, and acting on behalf of the dean in case of his absence or being assigned to do so.
- Preparing and following up the strategic plan of the college.
- Supervising the College's Financial and Budget Unit in preparing the college budget.
- Preparing the plan relevant to the needs for academic staff members, administrative employees, technicians, and those of equal ranks.
- Supervising the Follow-Up Unit in the college.