Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the College Vice Dean for Educational Affairs
Duties of the College Vice Dean for Educational Affairs:
- Supervising the implementation and development of study plans in the college.
- Providing the appropriate educational environment.
- Controlling study schedules, and supervising the teaching load of faculty members and their likes.
- Defining the needs of the college for faculty members and working on fulfilling these needs, in coordination with the scientific departments.
- Contributing to raising the efficiency of teaching staff with regards to the teaching and learning processes.
- Supervising the provision of educational equipment appropriate for the educational environment, and ensuring that they are used for the educational process.
- Following up the development of educational facilities and the upgrading of the laboratories.
- Working to provide learning resources and study references in various disciplines in the college, in coordination with the competent authorities in the university.
- Developing the college evaluation methods and tools.
- Organizing and documenting the examination procedures of the students, presenting their academic levels, and forming the necessary teams for these activities.
- Proposing the formation of committees associated with the work of the vice deanship.
- Maintaining permanent coordination with the vice deans and heads of the departments in order to accomplish the objectives of the college.
- Communicating with counterpart academic and administrative units at the university regarding all that may help to achieve the tasks related to the vice deanship, in coordination with the dean.