Umm Al-Qura University
Duties of the College Vice Dean
Duties of the College Vice Dean:
- Supervising the college administration, and implementing relevant regulations and rules.
- Supervising the progress of administrative work, and developing it.
- Documenting return-to-work cases for faculty members and their likes.
- Managing and directing the administrative college affairs; he shall act on behalf of the dean in his absence, or when assigned to do so.
- Preparing the strategic plan of the college.
- Supervising the College Finance and Budget Unit in preparing the college budget.
- Preparing the plan for the college needs for faculty, administrators, technicians, and the like.
- Supervising the Follow-Up Unit in the college.