This Department was established with the establishment of the College in 1407 Hijri and used to include two divisions; Islamic Studies and Qur’anic Studies. Students were granted the Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education in Islamic Studies and the Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education in Qur’ani
This Department was established with the establishment of the College in 1407 Hijri, and aspires to be one of the leading departments in teaching the Arabic language and its literature, prepare distinguished graduates in the Arabic Language and its literature, take part in developing the society in
The Mathematics Department was established in 1407 Hijri when Al-Qunfudhah Teachers College was established and during its affiliation to the Ministry of Education, to grant its students the middle diploma.
The Art Education Department is one of the departments of Al-Qunfudhah University College. Earlier, its name was the Drawing and Arts Department, but In 1436 Hijri it was renamed Art Education Department and it adopted the educational plan of Umm Al-Qura University.
Since 1428 Hijri, the College and its departments underwent a restructuring that led to the suspension of the integrated preparation system in preparing students in Al-Qunfudhah University College, and accordingly the divisions of Education and Psychology, Education Techniques, and Curricula and Tea
The Physical Education Department was established in 1407 Hijri in the Teachers College affiliated to the Ministry of Education and started with the bachelor program in Physical Education that was applied on a sound scientific ground. Many students were graduated from the College and many proceeded
The Physics Department was established with the establishment of Al-Qunfudhah University College, before that it was part of the Life Sciences Department in Al-Qunfudhah Teachers College. Since its establishment.
The English Language Department was established in 1427 Hijri and therefore is considered one of the oldest departments in the College. It includes 690 students and 16 university professors in addition to the students and professors in the Girls division.
The Chemistry Department was one of the divisions of the Science Department in the Teachers Preparation College up to 1429 Hijri, when the decree of His Majesty the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, may God rest his soul in peace, was issued to affiliate teachers colleg