The Faculty's deputy deanship supports the Faculty's Dean. The Deputy Dean acts on behalf of the Dean in case of the latter's absence or if the latter mandates the former to assume all duties of the Faculty's Dean.
• Advance the Faculty through his distinguished performance reflected in speed and accuracy of processing administrative and financial transactions and also by offering the best educational services to students in different stages.
• Advance the Faculty's performance to keep pace with the development witnessed by the University through offering the best services to the Faculty's teaching staff, technical staff, employees and students.
Attain leading and distinguished performance in running and managing the Faculty's administrative and financial affairs whenever the Dean is absent or mandates him to act on his behalf.
• Fulfill the Faculty's requirements of national qualified cadres in areas of basic sciences and their applications.
• Fulfill the Faculty's requirements of research and different scientific and applied studies.
• Offer scientific and technical services to the Faculty's members and students in different scientific fields.
The Deputy Dean's Responsibilities:
• To act on behalf of the Faculty Council's Secretary, coordinate meetings by determining their date and time, receive reports from the Faculty's departments to submit them to the Council for consideration and supervise the process of recording the meeting minutes.
• Handle and manage the Faculty's administrative affairs and acts on behalf of the Faculty's Dean whenever the latter is absent or mandates him to do so.
• Prepare and set the Faculty's strategic plan.
• Supervise the Faculty's Financial Affairs Unit responsible for setting the Faculty's budget.
• Prepare the requirements plan of the Faculty's teaching staff, administrative staff, technical staff, etc.
• Be a member in the committee responsible for supervising the activities relating to the teaching fellows' admission to the Faculty.
• Supervise the Faculty's Follow-Up Unit.