Umm Al-Qura University
Strategic Planning Unit
Duties of the Strategic Planning Unit:
- Supervise the update and review the strategic and executive plan of the college, in a manner consistent with the university's strategic plan.
- Follow up the plan of spreading the culture of quality and the activities related to it.
- Contribute to the follow-up of the action plans of the various vice deanships of the college.
- Review and approve the executive plans of the departments, and support them in all aspects.
- Review and approve the plans and the quality committees in the departments and the college units.
- Follow up the activities of the quality committees in the academic departments, and provide support for them to complete their duties.
Members of the Strategic Planning Unit:
- Dr. Ahmad bin Faisal Subahi
- Dr. Abdul-Rahman Haidar Ahmad
- Dr. Jamal Ahmad Rushdi