Umm Al-Qura University
Community Partnerships Unit
Duties of the Partnerships and Community Service Unit
- Supervising and following up the preparation of the programs offered by the college to serve the community.
- Following up the community service activities offered by the different academic departments.
- Providing support and assistance. Communicating and coordinating with the external authorities to formulate the items of the contracts related to community partnership agreements between the college and different community institutions.
- Encouraging the academic staff and students to participate in voluntary work and activities.
- Launching partnerships and enhancing scientific and practical cooperation with different companies and institutions, and striving to obtain the maximum amount of benefit from them.
- Communicating with different companies and institutions in order to receive the best services and offers from them.
Members of the Unit
- Dr. Ahmad Faisal Subahi
- Dr. Muhammad Uwais Sabrah
- Dr. Omar Salih Al-Malki
- Dr. Magdi Ahmad Al-Abshihi
- Ms. Dalal Rasheed Al-Khameesi
- Ms. Samia Salih Hassanin
- Mr. Adil Hussein