Umm Al-Qura University
Statistics and Academic Monitoring Unit
Duties of the Statistics and Academic Monitoring Unit
- Documentation of statistic information about the main elements connected to the educational system (inputs, processes, outputs, feedback) and providing it to the relevant bodies.
- Assessing the completion and archiving of the documents and requirements of quality system at the level of the programs and departments in the college.
- Assessing the completion and archiving of the requirements of self-evaluation studies of the academic programs in the college.
- Assessing the completion and archiving of performance files requirements for programs in the college.
- Assessing the completion and archiving of the requirements and documents about the quality in the programs and departments of the college.
- Measuring and assessing the performance of the college (including academic staff members, heads of departments, vice deanships, and work plans).
- Measuring performance indicators at the college level; measuring the level of work satisfaction of academic staff members, workers, and administrative employees.
- Following up and measuring the extent of student satisfaction with different services offered by academic departments and the college.
- Following-up and measuring the extent of the community satisfaction about the services offered by the academic departments and the college.
- Following up the statistics issued by the Educational Costs and Follow-up Center Program.
- Determining the points of strength and weakness in performance, and deriving recommendations pertaining to improvement and development of performance.