Umm Al-Qura University
Quality and Academic Accreditation Unit
Duties of the Quality and Academic Accreditation Unit
- Supporting, following up, and guaranteeing the continuous flow of different activities of quality system and development in the college, according to the standards and needs of the quality assurance system in the university.
- Contributing to disseminating the culture of quality and academic accreditation, as well as the concepts of quality management systems at the college, in collaboration with the different college academic departments and units. This is implemented by holding lectures, seminars, and training courses.
- Contributing to training and qualifying the quality assurance team at the college departments, in coordination with the Deanship of Academic Development and Quality.
- Contributing to motivating and directing the college's academic departments to apply for the appropriate academic accreditation.
- Following up the educational activities to ensure that college programs are meeting the academic accreditation requirements.
- Following up on the preparation of annual reports on the programs according to the forms of the National Commission for Academic Accreditation.
- Supervising the implementation of evaluation and academic accreditation programs at the college and its departments.
- Providing technical support to the college's academic departments in the areas of quality and accreditation.
- Developing appropriate phase plans for the periodical review of accredited quality standards to ensure continuous improvement in the performance of the college's academic departments and administrative units.
- Examining the difficulties and problems facing the college's development and quality programs, and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Making arrangements for the visits of the external and internal auditors.
Members of the Unit
- Dr. Ahmad Faisal Subahi
- Dr. Salwa Abdul-Hafizh Bahrawi
- Dr. Muhammad Uwais Sabrah
- Dr. Magdi Ahmad Al-Abshihi
- Dr. Muhammad Sayyid Bashandi
- Dr. Fatimah Muhammad Al-Shihri
- Ms. Marwa Ahmad Al-Mazroui
- Ms. Najat Maran Al-Jadaani
- Dr. Azza Sulaiman
- Ms. Hanan Al-Juhani