Duties of the Graduates Follow-up Office:
- Create a database for graduates, employers, and all the halls related to the graduates.
- Communicate with the college graduates from all different programs, and provide the data that matches learning outcomes with the requirements of the labor market.
- Issue periodicals and create a data bank about the graduates’ academic, professional, and community activities.
- Evaluate the employers' attitudes and levels of satisfaction with university graduates.
- Monitor the challenges encountered by the graduates upon joining the labor market.
- Contribute towards forming graduates' associations, and activate communication among them.
- Work on finding optimal ways for maintaining connections between the graduates and the university.
- At the end of each semester, submit an integrated report to the Deanship of Development outlining the measures taken. The deanship will then prepare a report to be presented to His Excellency the Vice President of the University for Development and Entrepreneurship.