Umm Al-Qura University
Overview of the Vice Deanship of the College
Duties of the Vice Dean:
- Supervising the application of the regulations and systems of administrative and financial affairs at the college.
- Overseeing and developing the progress of the administrative work in the college.
- Working on the development and reinforcement of the college's independent financial resources.
- Organizing regular leave for college staff, including administrators, technicians, employees, and workers.
- Supervising the evaluation of the performance of administrative staff of the college.
- Supervising the facilities of the college with the relevant bodies and developing plans to follow up their maintenance and cleanliness.
- Supervising communication with the concerned bodies to mend and follow up emergency breakdowns that occur in the college.
- Supervising the distribution of administrative offices, and coordinating matters related to the use of the symposium halls in a manner that ensures the best use of these halls.
- Supervising the evaluation of the performance of the administrative staff of the college.
- Supervising the organization of delegation visits to the college.
- Documenting return-to-work cases for faculty members and their likes.
- Communicating directly with the departments and units inside the university in every thing related to his competencies, provided that he contacts those who are equivalent or less than his post.
- Executing the tasks assigned to him by the college dean.
- Receiving incoming transactions directly submitted to the college vice dean.
- Dealing with annual requests for devices, equipment and materials for the college.
- Organizing the college's needs for stationary items and furniture.
- Organizing training courses for the college's non-academic staff affiliates and their likes.
- Preparing the annual report.
- Managing receipt notes.